Wilde Consulting Engineers provides specialist traffic and transportation engineering
services to local authorities and private sector clients.
Typical services requested are:
- Parking studies; public consultation exercises; technical reports.
- Junction assessment, junction design and capacity analysis.
- Traffic calming; 20 MPH zones – design and implementation.
- Collision studies, local safety scheme design.
- Formal technical and committee reports.
- Traffic management scheme design.
- Cycling strategies, cycle scheme design.
- Traffic analysis, transport assessments/statements .
- Travel Plans.
- Park and Ride studies.
- Controlled crossing upgrades.
- Signalised junction upgrades.
- Bus corridors.
- Congestion studies.
- Traffic regulation orders.
- Traffic Signs and Road markings design.
- Highways related development control.
- Road safety audits of proposed and new highway improvement schemes.
- Public Inquiry expert witness: evidence and written representations.
See Case Studies