Wilde Consulting Engineers provide inspections and assessments of existing site drainage networks to establish current condition and capacity.
We offer both private and adoptable foul and surface water drainage design to current legislation and planning policies, including works under Section 106 or 104 and Building Over or Close to a Public Sewer Agreements.
- Site inspections and surveys.
- Cover and invert level surveys.
- CCTV inspections and SOND tracing.
- Computer modelling using Micro Drainage®.
- Sizing and specification of attenuation volume.
- Design of control measures to restrict off-site flows into the public sewer.
- Design of infiltration solutions.
- Source control measures.
- Improved field areas to aid land drainage.
Our designs generally apply the following principles:
- Re-use of existing site drains to reduce costs.
- Best solutions for long term maintenance.
- Management of site flooding beyond the protected return period specified to maintain site serviceability.
- Phased installation of drainage to protect sites under development against flooding.