Wilde Consulting Engineers have over twenty five years experience delivering design consultancy services on Industrial and Process related projects.
The projects are invariably multi disciplinary at the design stage with the lead designer role being carried out by Process, Mechanical or Electrical Engineers. Wilde Consulting Engineers are very used to working with engineers from such disciplines and have a good understanding of the overall design requirements that need to be satisfied.
Particular skills that Wilde Consulting Engineers have employed to deliver design solutions on these multi disciplinary projects include:
- Project visualisation in three dimensions to ensure ‘fit’ of all components.
- Accommodate significant and often dynamic loads.
- Appraisal of existing structures to accommodate new layouts and increased loads.
- Foundation engineering, often on Brownfield sites – buried foundations, ground contamination, poor geotechnical conditions.
- Allow for flexibility in design solutions to accommodate future layout changes or plant extensions.
- Paint protection specification for long life and low maintenance in corrosive environments.
- Design and layout of stairs and walkways to EEMUA requirements.
- Design of lifting points and runway beams.
These projects have been carried out for many sectors including:
- Oil and gas.
- Manufacturing and distribution.
- Food production and storage.
- Science and biotechnology.