Position type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable and Competitive
Bridge technician vacancies exist at our Stockport offices to work on varied and challenging highway structures and rail projects for public and private sector clients.
We can offer:
- Opportunities for progression.
- Job Security.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent training for candidates working towards Incorporated Engineer Status.
- Financial support to attend vocational training courses.
- Good working conditions and benefits including flexitime.
- Paid overtime.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Preparation of drawings and other technical documentation from concept through to construction.
- Preparation of detailed reinforced concrete and steelwork drawings.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with team members, contractors and clients during the design process.
- Ensure all work is compliant with the relevant client specifications and health and safety standards.
- Provide assistance and support to junior members of staff.
Qualifications / Experience
- HNC/ HND or equivalent qualification is preferable.
- Relevant experience working in a civil consultancy environment.
- Demonstrable AutoCAD expertise (5 years+) particularly with civil/highway structures experience.
- Experience of Microstation is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.