Lyndhurst Primary School
Client: Local Authority-Education Services
Location: North West
- New build school designed by Aedas architects and constructed by Carefoot Construction (Value: £4.5m).
- Steeply sloping and congested site. New storey high retaining walls to achieve required building footprint.
- New build phased with phased demolition of existing school.
- Multi storey steel framed.
- Ground contamination: benzo a pyrene and other contaminants.
- Contemporary building materials for structural components; Ziegel blocks, calcium silicate masonry, Fermacel partitions.