Location: Liverpool and Stockport
Position type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable and Competitive
Vacancies exist for a new or recently qualified Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer at our offices in Liverpool and Stockport. The position offers excellent opportunities to work on varied and challenging civil, structural and transportation engineering projects for both public and private sector clients.
We operate an ICE and IStructE accredited Training Scheme which provides excellent support and career development/progression opportunities for the right candidates. The Graduate Civil/Structural Engineer role requires a ‘hands on’ approach and the application of professional engineering knowledge and skills in the design of projects.
Duties will involve; the preparation of feasibility studies, designs, scheme drawings, calculations, preparation of contract documents and specifications and supervision of contractors. A working knowledge of current relevant design standards/codes is desirable.
Specific objectives include:
- Providing a high-level technical service.
- Developing and retaining specialist knowledge in certain areas
- Reporting to the directors and principal engineers
Experience of working in a civil/structural design office is desirable but not essential.
Applicants should be:
- Self Motivated and enthusiastic
- Capable of operating with limited supervision
- Seeking increasing level of responsibility.
Excellent career prospects are available for the right candidates.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Organised social events
- Free on-site parking
- On-site cycle storage and showers
- 2 minutes’ walk to Pure Gym
- Paid overtime
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive salary