Collyhurst Section 38/278 Highway Scheme
Client: Manchester City Council
Design and construction of four new roads with a total value of £1.5m for a residential housing estate.
Wilde were appointed to undertake the following:
- Develop the highway vertical and horizontal alignment design.
- Undertake the street lighting design.
- Prepare the works specifications.
- Develop a drainage strategy and design the underground drainage.
- Obtain C3 and C4 utility diversion costs and designs.
- Preparation of planning documents.