Bridgewater Way Cycle Schemes
Client: Trafford Council
- Use of the Bridgewater Way Canal towpath was identified as a means of providing a traffic free walking and cycle route.
- Design of new and upgraded controlled road crossings.
- Drainage design.
- Carriageway works, footway works, new cycle paths, new signs and road markings.
- Remodelling of the major junction at Chester Road/Sir Matt Busby Way to improve road crossing facilities for pedestrians and cyclists.
- Procured and supervised contractors carrying out the works on site.