Client: Local Authority-Education Services
Client: North West
- New build school designed by Aedas architects and constructed by Carefoot Construction (value: £5.2m).
- Building curved on plan and elevation; therefore building frame lines not straight.
- Mixed steel and glu-laminated timber frames.
- Contemporary building materials for structural components; Ziegel blocks, calcium silicate masonry, Fermacell partitions.
- Rain water attenuation design: green roof, buried tanks and flow limit controls.