Project Value: £3.5m
Client: Stockport MBC
The £3.5m project to waterproof the existing masonry arch viaduct on the busy A6 in Stockport was delivered within a limited timescale. Wilde’s Project Management team worked in close collaboration with Stockport MBC to develop a robust communications plan and detailed delivery programme. Services provided include:
- Stakeholder Management.
- Stakeholder / Business / Public Transport workshop consultations.
- Scope development.
- Management of Project Gateway review process.
- Project Communications strategy.
- Coordination of UTC Network Analysis.
- Development and agreement of complex primary and secondary diversion routes.
- Procurement Strategy and implementation.
- Contract Strategy and implementation.
- Programme Development and Management.
- Design delivery and coordination.
- Project Reporting.
- Preparation of Contract documentation and works information.
- Post Tender Analysis.
- Contract Administration and Site Supervision (NEC).
- Statutory Services/ Utilities Coordination.
- Project Risk Management.