Wilde’s civil and structural engineers specialise in the design, administration and management of building construction projects. Professional advice is provided and design services on building projects from feasibility through to construction on site.
Wilde has experience in the design of buildings in the UK and oversees. Commissions cover both public and private sector including:
- Universities, schools and leisure facilities.
- Hospitals and laboratory facilities.
- Municipal buildings, local authorities projects, residential and Housing Association projects.
- Offices, industrial and retail projects.
- Listed building refurbishments, building repair and LPS structures.
- Special structures and expert advice.
- Building regulation checking.
See Case Studies