Wilde Consulting Engineer’s team of directors and key senior staff have over thirty years of experience in the Civil and Structural Engineering industry. Our experience in ground works, foundations, new builds, refurbishments in both private and the public sector has been called upon to provide Expert opinions in the following areas: -
• Land assessment and ground quality
• Structural surveys
• Cost reviews
• Structural defect disputes
• Claims for unforeseen circumstances (site/weather conditions)
• Insurance claims and loss adjustment
• Second opinions
• Negligence, nuisance, ‘Rylands v Fletcher’
• Land drainage and surface water runoff disputes
• Advisory reports and evidential reports
Wilde Consulting Engineers give specific attention to the appropriate problem and carry out any assigned work in a ‘strictly confidential’ manor between the client and ourselves. For this reason we cannot demonstrate any previous case studies on our website.
To find out how we may be able to assist you and to discuss your requirements please do not hesitate to email Shaun Tickle or alternatively telephone on +44 (0)161 474 7479.